Non-EU information about TOZO

Foreigners with a temporary residence permit who work in the Netherlands as self-employed persons can apply for a TOZO at municipalities. State Secretary Van Ark’s response to the elaboration of the TOZO contains an important “victory”.Persons lawfully residing in the Netherlands can, if they meet the criteria of the scheme, claim the Tozo scheme, WW